“Personal Information” means the information set out below in pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
“information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the the identification of the specific individual.”
MELO retains the Personal Information only to the extent necessary pursuant to due process. The retained Personal Information will be used only for the purposes below, unless otherwise expressly informed at the time of such acquisition. MELO will not use the Personal Information for purposes other than below without the consent of the subject person, unless otherwise allowed based on relevant laws and regulations. The purposes are as follows:
– Legal business;
– Dispute resolution including litigation, mediation, etc.;
– Filing and reporting under laws, regulations or other public policies;
– Management of MELO;
– Recruitment of lawyers and personnel;
– Sending and transmitting greeting cards and messages;
– Invitations to lectures, seminars and other gatherings;
– Sending and transmitting legal information including books and articles;
– Responding to inquiries; and
– Other purposes ancillary to the purposes above.
MELO will control Personal Information properly through the management of the system and facility and the education of personnel, and will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of Personal Information.
MELO will not provide Personal Information to a third party without the consent of the subject person, unless allowed based on laws and regulations.
If MELO receives any of requests set out below from a person, after confirming the identification of the requesting person, MELO will take appropriate steps to comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
– Notification of the purpose of use of the relevant Personal Information;
– Disclosure of the relevant Personal Information;
– Correction or deletion of, or addition to, the relevant Personal Information; or
– Discontinuation of use, erasure or discontinuation of provision to third
parties of the relevant Personal Information.
Minagawa Ebisu Law Office
AIOS Hiroo 303, 1-11-2 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013, Tokyo
e-mail : email@example.com
MELO will endeavor to protect Personal Information by implementing from time to time the review and continuous improvement of the control measures relating to the handling of Personal Information.
Please do not hesitate to ask by a telephone and mail.
Weekday AM 9:00 - PM 6:00
Tel : 03-6450-3796
Kyodo Building 3rd Floor, 1-8-6 Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo
1 minute from Ebisu station